Really this is simply a plastic version of the Hario V60 ceramic dripper. It is perhaps not as elegant as the ceramic version but you will get the same “clean” cup of coffee for less spend. It has the same unique ridges on the inside of the dripper, the 60 degree angle of the sides and the larger exit hole to ensure air flow as the water flows through the coffee so the flavour is as perfectly extracted. Purchase filters here.
Brewing tip: we recommend 15g coffee to 250mls hot water for 5 cups
- Thermal resistant plastic
- Easy to use and clean, rinse under tap
- We still love the design although the ceramic version looks more elegant
- Less expensive than the ceramic version
- Thin Hario filters enhance the air flow
- Great complexity in the cup with this deceptively simple brew method